08 Jul Case Study: DPG Media’s digital transformation
To simplify access to their SAAS applications, DPG Media has chosen OneLogin, the market leader in Unified Access Management. The expertise of OneLogin’s staff, its Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) offering, adaptive Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and the product’s independence, low maintenance requirements and overhead were some of the factors that played a role in making the choice for OneLogin.
The cloud-based provider acts as a one-stop shop for password management, provisioning and deprovisioning. It manages access for all users, directories and application through:
- A centralized Cloud Directory
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-Factor Authentication
What makes OneLogin unique:
- It works for both cloud and on-prem apps, as well as all your users, directories and devices.
- They are #1 access management vendor with the highest score according to Gartner Peer Insights
- They offer better AD integration – AD synchronization in real time, with flexible mappings
Curious about the entire journey; from selection to implementation? Find out in the Case Study (only available in Dutch)!