Return Orders Information
Upon cancellation, you may contact your sales team by mail at [email protected]
- They will contact you to see what problem is occurring and guide you further
For an RMA / DOA an application must be submitted on our website : https://www.kappadata.pl/connect/rma-request
- For every brand there is a guideline what you should do.
- You will receive an automatic email confirming your request, after which our technical department will contact you.
For a WAAS return please contact [email protected]
Required Information to Request a Return Order :
To request a return order, you will need to provide the following information:
- Order Number or your own reference
- Part Number
- Reason for Return
- Product condition
- Serial Number (if the product being returned is serialized)
Returns Shipping Information:
If the return is approved, please return the product with the ticketing number (RMA) or return order number (annulation) on the outside of the shipping box to:
Kappa data bvba
Grote steenweg 18
9840 De Pinte
All product returns must meet our return policies in order for us to issue a return order. If we have return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Kappa data only accepts the return of products that apply to one of these categories within 30 DAYS from the date of Kappa data’s invoice:
- Factory Sealed (in fully resalable condition – i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Open – Non Defective
IF KAPPA DATA DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER,
THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Types of returns that you can request from Kappa data purchase department:
- WAAS return can be requested at [email protected], they will check whether the return can proceed. The monthly billing is based on a snapshot on the 15th of the previous month.
So if we receive the AP before the 15th of the month it will no longer be billed. This also applies to RMA, so you have every interest in returning it asap.
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival: If requested, a replacement order can be created and we ship the replacement product as soon as the product is available.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that do not meet the condition specified on the return order are often not eligible for return and will be returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a credit that will be issued at original purchase price.
Kappa data will also add any fees assessed by the supplier.
Products Returned Without a Valid Return Order: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an „unauthorized return”. Unauthorized returns will remain available in our warehouse for return collection within 30 days after then we will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
Customized Products Returns Not Allowed: All orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications or any product identified by Kappa data are non-cancellable and may not be returned. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order has been sent to Kappa data.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Licenses and contracts that cannot be determined by the supplier.
Returns Shipping Guidelines
For Kappa data to process your cancellation/demo return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Use the original manufacturers’ boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit.
- All returns must have a return order number given by the purchase department printed on the return shipping label.
- Do not write addresses or return order numbers on the outside of the manufacturers’ boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- All returns must include all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals in the original shipment. For cancellation or return it must be unused.
- All returns must be received within 30 days from the date the return order number is issued.
- Kappa data does not provide pick ups for returns unless it is an error from our side.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Defective Returns
Technical Support: When necessary, our Technical Support department will assist you in reviewing the manufacturer’s installation procedure to rule out incompatibility. Often, by offering expert technical information, they can help you avoid the time and expense of returning a product.
Sealed Product Returns
Kappa data has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, We will accept the return of Sealed Product Returns products as long as they are returned within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Kappa data’s invoice.
All products must have been purchased at Kappa data.
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in new, clean (without stickers, markings or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals and registration cards.
Non-Compliant Factory Sealed Returns: All factory sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition will remain available in our warehouse for return collection within 30 days after then we will not be liable for any loss or damage to non-compliant returns.
Discontinued/Obsolete Products: Manufacturers reserve the right to limit factory sealed returns on discontinued items.
WAAS return Guidelines
- After approval you will receive a return number. All returns must have a return order number given by the purchase department printed on the return shipping label.
- Pack up all returns very well to prevent damage in transit.
Freight Damage/Shortage Guidelines
In order to process your freight damage/shortage claim quickly and efficiently:
Please inspect the condition of the package(s).
Verify quantity and check that the part numbers are correct.
- Damages and quantity discrepancies must be notated on the delivery receipt.
- Signing for delivery clearly indicates that there are no discrepancies with your shipment.
- To report damages or quantity discrepancies:
Please contact [email protected] immediately.
- please ensure you have marked the POD „short” or „damaged”. If the shrink wrap is not intact, please also note that on the POD.
- Provide info to our purchase department about the condition of the product, pictures of both the box and the product if damaged, tracking number, contact name and phone number, and where the package is located. (Address must be the same as the address where the product was delivered or the claim is no longer valid and will be denied.)
- We will open a case with our insurance company
- Pick up will be arranged by Kappa data within 5 business days.
If not please recontact [email protected].